Molten Chocolate Magma
So what do you do when you hear two pounds of Ghirardelli chocolate chips crying from your fridge, "Please use me!"? Only a heartless person can refuse such a plea. I answered their call, and came up with this...
Which became this...
Yummy chocolate lava muffins with a scoop of raspberry sorbet. The problem is I still have 1 1/2 pounds of chocolate left.
I love Polish food night! Mostly because I don't have to cook but also because Chad has a knack for cooking peirogi and sausage. Doesn't it look terrific?
Much Better
Frogging the bottom was a good call. I redid the bag pattern and knitted it while watching Paul Hamm come back from 12th place last night. Not bad for a guy who fell ON the judges after his vault.


1 Comments:
No Nathan??? I am going to cry now.
"Throughly Modern Millie" was not really that great. Dad and I were nodding off sometimes. It does not have a build-up and nothing really stands out. Lots of dancing - more like a Cole Porter minus the great songs. On a scale of 1-10, probably a 5.
Post a Comment
<< Home