Thursday, August 12, 2004

And the list keeps growing.....

Busy day today. I didn't get a darn thing done work-wise except for some routine data analysis and my weekly because I just got bombarded with relocation calls. Good news is we're already preapproved for our new mortgage and have a 5.375% interest rate locked in for the next 60 days. How great is that? We also found a realtor in Oregon who is already sending us properties to review and we've kicked off the sale of our current home here. I spent most of the rest of the day talking to realtors and trying to find someone who specializes in relocation AND the historic districts. Once we've chosen two, the real work in selling our house begins. Most people have been telling us that both Phoenix and Portland are Seller's Markets so it's good news for our current home sale but it could be a bit challenging on the buying side. We're experiencing the change jitters but on the bright side, Mystery Project #1 is almost done.

Look Mom! I'm Standing! Kinda.....



Chad caught Nathan *standing* with one hand on his bouncer today and by the end of the day he was pulling himself up to a standing position on it. The real adventure starts......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home