Saturday, August 14, 2004

No more clutter...almost.

We got a lot done today just sorting through closets and rooms deciding what to keep and what to donate. We've got three large piles and counting, with our bedroom, Nathan's room, and the kitchen/mudroom left in the house, not to mention the garage. I also think we've singlehandedly filled a few dumpsters in the alley with more stuff waiting until after the garbage truck comes on Monday. Ah the joys of moving!

Random Observations on the Olympic Opening Ceremonies
- What was up with the glowing belly? Was anyone else waiting for an X-Files moment during that bit?
- Bjork was interesting...as usual.
- Why can't the US Team find an American designer? That's twice now that they had to go to the Great White North for clothes.
- Does anyone else want to go cube walking?
- That was the funkiest Olympic cauldron I've ever seen. I was waiting for it to blast off and light a cauldron on Mt. Olympus.

We had dinner tonight at Los Dos Molinos with Chris, Adam, Andrea, & Jody. Yummy Mexican food and margaritas.

Mystery Project #1 is finished and is now blocking along with Nathan's orange sweater. I'm really loving my new blocking board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home