Farewell dancing chickens.....
May you and the grande dame of TV chefs rest in peace. Sad day in the food world due to Julia Child's passing. She and her dancing chickens were responsible for my current addiction to Food TV.
In other news, Nathan has now figured out how to pull himself up to a STANDING position in his crib and subsequently everything else he can get his hands on and he loves standing with arm support. We were hoping for a few weeks' reprieve but I don't think we'll be getting one. Cruisin' isn't far behind....

Look what came in the mail today! Classic Elite Waterspun in some yummy colors. What is it for? More mystery projects!


1 Comments:
I love this blog idea - it keeps us posted with Nathan's widening world. He is sooooo cute - I cannot wait to play with him.
I will be in BC tomorrow and Monday. Will let you know what is in the future.
Dad and I just got the Kill Bill series - I am thinking about you. We'll bring the DVDs with us.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home