Sunday, August 15, 2004

Monsoon Fizzle

This year's monsoon season has been a big fat zero. We've had one storm....one. And the season began almost two months ago. The truly ridiculous thing was that the "perfect storm" formed over Phoenix two days ago when 2 huge systems collided and started moving north. It died to nothing one mile south of our house. We got wind but not much else. I'm hoping for one big send off before our move.

What am I up to?



He's figuring out how to take steps. God help us! :)

Got some knitting finished this weekend. I finally put the second arm on the bull finger puppet and blocked some items including Mystery Project #1. It's still not ready for the reveal. I did get farther along on the farmer's market bag. I finished the bottom band and have started the bottom. Hopefully I'll finish it this week.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home