Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Rrrriiipppiitttt.......

A-froggin' I will go, a-froggin' I will go. I finished half of the farmer's market bag bottom before I decided I didn't like it. Back to the drawing board.



Mystery Project #3: I'm waiting for my gauge swatch, Mr. DeMille.



Ever have one of those days when you just want someone, anyone, to kill you quickly with no fuss? I had the headache from h-e-double hockey sticks (this is a G-Rated blog after all) today. It was so bad that I called Chad to pick me up at work and take me home....not because I couldn't drive (well, it probably wasn't the safest thing to do in the state I was in) but because my little hybrid WOLVRN is currently out to pasture. We decided not to renew the registration until we get up to Oregon so the car hasn't been street legal since August 15. We just didn't want to give AZ anymore tax money, but I digress. Killer stress migraines are back in my life after a three year hiatus. They haven't been this bad since the last time we moved. So I took some ibuprofen (since I seem to be out of aspirin...grumble, grumble), took a nap, and all is now well.

Mmmm....Cottage Cheese Coma



New food of the week is cottage cheese. He likes it...he really likes it. Nathan likes the taste but is still not sure what to do about the texture. Cheerios on the other hand? Not so much. All the o's that go in come right back out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What - no Cheerios? Cereal is a big part of his heritage. All I can think of is Nathan is confused and do not want to show any bias.

Tony

August 18, 2004 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've introduced him to puto and arroz caldo! Why would he want anything else?! And you do have to admit... cottage cheese has the same color and close to the same texture as the above foods. I think I see a pattern here...

Evil Auntie

August 20, 2004 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home