You know you're a true Michigander if.....

You get excited when you see this on the menu. Mmm...pizza. Mmmm....Vernor's.
And on another note, since I participated on both Steph's & Amy's blogs:
Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me - it can only be one word long. Feel free to copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.


3 Comments:
Kathleen loves Vernor's too.
Focused - among others.
Mom
Inspiring :)
I was going to say Enabling, but figure Inspiring is much more appropriate :D
Verners is the best! It reminds me of the summers I spent in Michigan as a child. Too bad I haven't found anywhere to get it in KC, Missouri. Used to be able to get it one place in St. Louis and they usually only had 1 or 2 six packs.
Post a Comment
<< Home