Attack of Mommy Brain
Another photo-less weekend, not because we didn't do anything but because I forgot we had the camera with us. *sigh* I guess "Mommy Brain" is more or less permanent.
We would have spent Saturday morning at Hillsboro Stadium cheering Chad on as he ran his half marathon but unfortunately, he broke two toes last week and the doc prescribed at least two weeks of no running. We headed out to Troutdale instead to check out the Blue Lake Triathlon. It's the same course as the one I'm doing in August so I was interested, to say the least. The race was pretty well laid out and organized and I'm getting excited. The usual farmer's market and Costco trips followed and I ran home from Costco. Kind of puts new light into "running" to the store, eh? I had lunch waiting when I got home so you can't beat that.
We went out to the Gorge yesterday for a ride on the Historic Columbia River Gorge trail east of Hood River. Beautiful trail and a moderately challenging bike for me due to the hills and the fact that I was pulling the trailer. All in all a great weekend for the clan.


1 Comments:
Ouch :( How did he break his toes?
Post a Comment
<< Home