Sprung A Leek and Other Random Musings
There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to today's posting so be warned.
I'm not sure why but I've been on a real leek kick this Spring. It has been the only constant in my Farmer's Market basket and I actually bought 12 last Saturday and more are on the list for the coming weekend! It's a very versatile veggie (says me!) so you don't need to pity Chad & Nathan for having to eat leeky dishes often. They may argue otherwise but the menu and cooking are done by yours truly. Heh, heh. How else can I sneak things like olives and capers into our meals?
Pop Quiz: What did we have for dinner the other night? Stay tuned for the answer and recipe.
And completely off-topic, here's a picture of Nathan's new haircut. Both the boys got clipped last weekend so I'm the only shaggy one left, at least until this Saturday. Chad is just proud that I waited for the *right* time of year to get chopped.....


3 Comments:
Steamed fish with leek and peas (Chinese style)?
Nathan is so cute.
Dinner was something with peas? Hmmmm.....I spy onions too! :)
Nathan looks good with the new style!
Love, Mike
Don't care what you had for dinner. Nathan is the cutest little guy in the world!!!!Bill
Post a Comment
<< Home