Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fashionista

Never let it be said that our little boy doesn't have his own sense of style....

Low key weekend here since I'm on call. Going to the farmer's market, puttering around the house, and swapping the bike rack to the Civic were the highlights. Exciting, I know.

I'm curious to see how the additional hardware on top of the car affects my gas mileage but when gas is pushing $3/gallon, the CRV is a definite guzzler.

I'm actually thinking about my next knitting project. I've looked at the pattern, fondled the yarn, but when it's 70 degrees and sunny out, I'd rather be sitting on the patio blogging....

2 Comments:

Blogger edalicia said...

I cannot wait till we see him (and the parents too) again. He was so much fun at the Essenhaus.

April 25, 2006 11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the height of fashion....sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love him to pieces..Bill

April 29, 2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home