Addicted to Peanut Butter
We met up with our parents at Das Dutchman Essenhaus in Middlebury, IN when we were on vacation. What can I say? I had a craving for their noodles, broasted chicken, and caramel tapioca (this one has been in effect since I was pregnant with the little guy).In addition to their awesome apple butter, they also had "Amish Peanut Butter" on the table and this stuff is insanely addictive. Pourable, sweet, and fantastic on homemade bread and probably ice cream, cake, cookies, from a spoon... So good that I picked up a few jars to take home. I finally took a close look at the ingredients and figured out why. It's basically a Fluffernutter in a jar. Three ingredients....peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and enough pancake syrup to make it sauce-like. Mmmm.....I also finally found the recipe for their famous caramel chocolate tapioca but that's a post for another day.


2 Comments:
Oh, I hope that day comes soon! I love their caramel chocolate tapioca!
When we lived in Indiana, we would go there every 4th of July and then go shopping at the flea market in Shipshewanna. I love their noodles and bread! Delicioso.
Post a Comment
<< Home