Saturday, April 01, 2006

Coming Up For Air

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks week is finally over! We're back to a full crew at work on Monday so I can tell my other selves to go on vacation.

I had grand plans of doing something funky and unexpected for April Fool's Day on the blog a la Mactel but quite honestly, I didn't have the energy. Instead, Nathan and I hit the first day of the Portland Farmer's Market while Chad went running with his marathon training group downtown. It was not bad for opening day considering all the rain we've been having but there were a respectable number of vegetables among the eggs, cheese, meat, plants, and bread. In our basket? Just a bunch of rainbow chard and dried apple chips. The croissants and violin music are but a memory....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got in safely and took a nap for a couple of hours. We went around, had lunch, and went to a department store - saw a pair of apple green and white rainboots that Nathan may like. Does he need a pair knowing that it always rain in Portland?

Their keys here are set up differently from my laptop. (I hit the control everytime I try to shift plus the characters are all over). I brought my laptop but cannot get the wireless to work - it's great that our hotel has three stations where we can check the Internet.

Love,

Mom and Dad

April 02, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home