Mr. Boo
Having a toddler around, especially a little boy, means we get to experience more than our fair share of accidents caused by natural toddler exuberance. Elmo Band-Aids work wonders...as does ice, which Nathan asks for every time he falls and bonks his head.We didn't really have a slick way of dispensing the ice so I decided to knit up a quick "Boo-Boo Be Gone" solution.
Presenting Mr. Boo. He's a little puppet with a small rice bag (kept in the freezer of course) inside. I used the handwarmer pattern from Knitty and yarn I found in my stash. Fun, quick, and very satisfying for one evening's worth of knitting!
And before you ask, I did finish Faina before I cast on for this. She needs a bit of blocking so her photo op will be later. Current projects I have now are small and quick while I gear up for the next sweater: Chad's Rhapsody in Tweed.


1 Comments:
That's quite creative and cool Raquel - good idea! I am impressed :)
Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home