Sunday, June 04, 2006

The First is Always a Personal Best

I ran my first race today. Yes, I entered and finished a 5K with a totally respectable time for a newbie. Why? It's all part of the plan to be triathlon-ready by August. You heard me right. I'm training for a triathlon...because I can.

Since race reports tend to get long-winded and chatty, I created another companion blog to document my quest for triathletehood, or at least to become a repository for my race reports. Head on over to splash...pedal...dash to read all the gory details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Ahhhh, the energy of youth. I will read of your advertures with great interest. Kathleen
Nathan hope you can keep two steps ahead of the little guy.

June 04, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger edalicia said...

Way to go Raquel!

June 08, 2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home