Thursday, June 09, 2005

Storytime

...for adults, that is. It's been a while since I've been able to read books where I don't have to moo or baa. I received the Yarn Harlot's book,

,

for Mother's Day and I read it while on vacation. It was a truly entertaining read. I was laughing out loud through most of it. A must for knitters and people who *put up with* knitters.

Chad also picked up the following book for me at the library. He just saw it on the New Book aisle and thought I'd enjoy it. (Isn't he sweet?)



I thumbed through a few chapters last night and I will definitely feed my food history geek soul.

1 Comments:

Blogger edalicia said...

So what is wrong with "Stomp your feet! Clap your hand! Everybody ready for the barnyard dance!" and "Left Foot, Right Foot, Left Foot, Right?"

We really enjoy taking care of Nathan.

Love,

Mom

June 09, 2005 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home