Saturday, May 21, 2005

Anticipating Italy



We leave for Italy tomorrow but we couldn't resist the mushrooms and white truffles we found at the Portland Farmer's Market this morning. Mom had a lot of fun buying cheese, pates, and vegetables. We decided to create this risotto from our spoils. Click here for the recipe and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

*drool* yum!
gorgeous and tasty looking! Have a fantastic trip :D

May 21, 2005 6:06 PM  
Blogger shetha said...

I, too, can't resist drooling at the yummy risotto! I *love* risotto but I can't cook it becuse no one in my house will eat it *pout*. My husband gave me the third degree for cooking with mushrooms the other day and said NEVER to put mushrooms in food he's gonna eat. Can I come eat at your place??? :-)

May 24, 2005 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home