Yikes! It's Only May

To all our friends in Arizona, stay cool this weekend and we'll try to stay dry. Nathan's Lola and Lolo are coming into town this weekend. They'll be spending about a week and a half here while Chad and I go to Italy!!!! We'll be spending seven days biking through Tuscany with a few days in Rome. I can't wait but I definitely will miss the little guy.
So because of this, the Tangled Web will be going on a short hiatus (we may pop into an Internet Cafe but I won't promise anything). I'm looking forward to not being on a laptop or pager leash for a while.....hee, hee...not even the nationwide pagers work out of the country. Now I need to decide what knitting to bring along.
Arrividerci!!!


1 Comments:
have a fantastic trip :) eat well and bring back lots of stories and photos :D
Post a Comment
<< Home