Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's Hopping in Santa's Workshop....

Christmas preparations are finally underway in the house. I spent most of Saturday evening holed up in my craft area putting the finishing touches on the final gifts and we got them packed and ready to send off. Sunday was decorate the house day. We put up the wreath and the Christmas tree. The latter looks interesting due to the division of ornaments--unbreakables at two feet and lower and breakables above it since I had my heart set on the angel tree. Of course I had to make a batch of AB's Snack Mix. Man that stuff is addictive but so rich that we have enough to last us through the holidays.



Interesting find from Trader Joe's.I bought it because of the name. It certainly wasn't the best wine I've tasted but neither was it the worst.



Here are the final mystery projects for 2004. And yes, that is a cable on the left. My first....the raison d'etre for my knitting self due to my love of Irish Arans.



In other news, we now have a two car garage! While Nathan and I were off playing at the Farmer's Market, Lint, and the Fabric Depot with Steph, Chad put up the rest of the overhead storage.



1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

wow! what an enterprising husband Chad is! :) I'm very impressed. We're still struggling with our organization. I swear we need a bigger house, but I just don't want to go in that direction.

December 13, 2004 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home