Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Technology....It's a Good Thing

Reading the ChicKnits blog today opened me up to another use for my Palm pilot beyond just a digital phone book, shopping list, and meeting reminder. I can now carry knitting patterns in a nice compact package. I downloaded Adobe Reader for Palm OS today and now have my pdf patterns in a portable form. Now I just need to to download an application to turn my other paper patterns into pdf...

I'm going into hiding for a few days to reflect on turning the Big 3-0 this weekend. I'll be sure to pass on any mystical revelations in my next blog entry. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

happy birthday! And how cool is that?! Portable PDFs on your Palm! I'll have to go take a peek at that!

Be sure to post if you have any inspiring findings on turning thirty...I haven't come up with any magical insights...but then again, my memory seems to be going ;)
-Steph

December 01, 2004 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home