Saturday, November 20, 2004

Nathan the Red-Nosed Baby....



Had a very berry nose
And if you ever saw him
You would even say it glows....

We're having a pretty mundane weekend at home cleaning the house, organizing the garage, etc. UM vs. OSU? Blah! But thanks to Iowa for crushing Wisconsin so that Michigan can go to the Rose Bowl.

I have a craving for saag paneer. Yes, I realize that I can go to my friendly neighborhood Indian restaurant to get it but I got it in my head that I could actually make this at home. But I have to make the paneer too....

Fresh cheese experiment #2. I tried again (using regular milk this time) after the goat cheese fiasco a few years ago and this time learned that it can be done. Just don't use ultra-pasteurized milk that has had all life taken out of it. My successfully curdled milk is in the refrigerator draining as I type.

In knitting news, Mystery Project #6 just came off the finishing loop and I finally cast-on for Chad's sweater.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home