Things That Make You Go Hmmm......
Um....duh!!!! I wonder how many cars got buried before they decided to put up that sign.
We went snow-hunting today. We found some at Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood. Nathan's reaction? "I'm not sure about this cold & wet stuff."
On the knitting front, now that Mystery Project #6 is finished, I returned to my poncho for one pattern repeat and did some swatching. For ribby? Nope. I swatched for the sweater I promised Chad months ago.


3 Comments:
You are so disciplined on not starting the Ribby Cardi yet! I am proud of you! As for me, I had to drop all Christmas projects just so I could swatch and then I had to get started-- I have only 2 inches completed, and now it's back to gift knitting. Nathan is getting so big!
Amy
Wow, Nathan is getting big :) And I can't believe there's snow on Hood already (though I shouldn't be surprised :D)
What pattern are you using for Chad's sweater?
The Berkshire Pullover from Weekend Knitting :)
Post a Comment
<< Home