Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Blues

I'm bummed. Really bummed. Even more bummed than November 3, 2000. It's probably because nothing I voted for (at least nothing that was important to me) went my way this election. It was exacerbated by people at work openly celebrating the results (squealing and jumping for joy AT WORK) and smirking at all the sad *immoral communist* Democrats. I kid you not. I overheard that little tidbit while working in my cube today. Can we say inappropriate and truly offensive? Hopefully it's nothing a little chocolate can't cure. Brownies? Halloween candy? Oh no......



Brownies AND Halloween candy!!! I swear the brownie mix box made me do it. So whether you're bummed like I am or happy, let's hope the next four years will not be as divisive as the last four.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Mariko here. Do you work for a company whose name starts with an I and ends with an L? My brother worked there on 3 different occasions and now can never work there again (they have their own 3 Strikes Law, apparently). You need to head into the heart of Portland. I grew up there, and until I moved to California, I thought Republicans were imaginary creatures.
The bronwnies and candy look really, really good. I guess not all is bad!

November 04, 2004 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home