All Hallow's Eve

We had a good Halloween, even though we didn't get any trick or treaters. I'm picturing Magic Middle Cookies......
We started the weekend by going to the Portland Farmer's Market where we picked up lots of yummy produce (chanterelles which I swear are the best mushrooms known to man, cabbage, cauliflower, apples, etc.). We carved our pumpkins. Nathan learned the joy of filling your hands with oogy pumpkin guts (and um...flinging them across the room) . Nathan dressed up as a jester for Halloween and we went *trick or treating* at Chris's apartment.
No knitting this weekend as we were too busy running around but Chad did brew some porter.


2 Comments:
Hi, it's Mariko. I haven't been to the farmer's market, but I have read that there is a good chocolate maker there plus the best bbq in town (Low's). Maybe I'll finally go in November!
Yum! Pumpkin Guts! Did you save the seeds for roasting?
Seriously Jealous of your yummy produce. With fall/winter setting in down here, it's back to boring produce for me :( I rumor is there may be a GVO branch opening in Tempe...if it's not a weekend pickup, I may well have to subscribe!
Post a Comment
<< Home