Volcanic Burps
This entire volcanic event is fascinating (yes, I know. I'm a nerd). We've been watching the events unfold over the past few days and briefly entertained driving up there before the second event happened (I said briefly. We're adventurous, not foolhardy) but instead spent Saturday getting to know our new home.
We met up with Ang, Bob, and Bern (who were here for a wedding) downtown on Saturday for breakfast and some shopping at the Saturday Market where I bought some new pottery for our new kitchen, some soap for our half bath, and a cedar plank for baking fish and vegetables. The boys, of course, scouted out the nearest pub to watch some football. We finished off the day with sushi at Saburo's. Yummy.
Only WIP I have with me is the second half of the lacy poncho. I did bring extra needles and will probably pick up some Naturespun for our Christmas stockings.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home