Sunday, September 19, 2004

Woof, woof!!!!

Amazing what you find in that archeological dig called my pantry. I finally cleaned out my pantry yesterday tossing out things that I probably have no more use for i.e. 5 year old instant brown rice we took on backpacking trips (and things that failed Chad's "You've already moved it twice" test). Some of the remaining items will make the move to Portland and others will be used, like the unopened box of Crispix I found in the back of the topmost shelf. That was a vessel for the remainder of the aforementioned Ghirardelli chocolate chips. It morphed into Puppy Chow.



Mmmm.....little chunks of chocolate peanut butter goodness.

Lest you think that all my kitchen produces is chocolate, I did manage to turn the umpteen cans of chicken stock and canellini beans into a scrumptious white chicken chili.



On the knitting front, Mystery Project #5 is off the needles and in the finishing queue. What is it? Well, you'll just have to wait until Christmas to find out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! congrats on the house sale! you shouldn't have any problems with the inspection. the house looks amazing!

leah

September 19, 2004 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chad and Raquel! I hope ours will go as smoothly as your house sale - everything will depend on Leah. If she can "charm" the appraisors then we can get a good buyout. Go Leah!!!

Love,

Mom, Dad and Tita Myrna

September 19, 2004 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home