We're Still Alive
Just wanted to drop a quick line to assure all our *adoring fans* (yeah, riiiight) that we haven't really dropped off the face of the earth. We're currently in MI for a wedding and to pay homage to the Big Blue and we're returning to Phoenix today--just in time for the movers to show up tomorrow. I don't have photo-blogging capabilities on the PC I'm on right now but I'll be sure to post some highlights from the weekend.
On a different note, please welcome another friend of mine to Blog World. Brent decided to start a blog of his own. Cruise on over to Thoughts and Musings to say hi. No specific topics on his blog (just his ramblings) but it amuses me so it's all good.


1 Comments:
Hi Raquel, Chad and Nathan,
Yes, we are having some withdrawal symptoms now. Dad and I are flying to MI tomorrow to do some house hunting trip. We will be staying w/ Tita Cora.
We are also bringing Leah to the airport this afternoon. She took care of getting the house inspected by the appraisors and real estate agents. We will decide who to get within this week.
Had a good trip to the Philippines. We are still tired though.
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home