Friday, August 19, 2005

More Things That Make You Go Hmm......


I'm in the process of migrating all my IE stuff to Mozilla. Don't ask....I've finally come to the realization that MS is evil and I only use it if I have to (i.e. for work). Anyway, I was updating my Bloglines notifiers for Firefox and got the top two options. No Spanish, no French, but Portuguese. It amused me but I may be very easily amused.

In other news, Nathan's Grandma & Grandpa are in town this week and they've been tearing off to the Coast and the Gorge. We're planning to check out the Volcano this weekend so I'll have more fun pictures to share later.

Mystery project knitting continues and is almost completed so stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger Vashti said...

I'm with you - IE is evil. I switched to Firefox a while back & love it. Some webpages still don't do well with it, unfortunately!

;D
-B!

August 20, 2005 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home