I Talk Like the People on TV......
Well, that's what I've always claimed though I've had people ask me if I was from the Northwest way before I've even visited, let alone lived in that part of the country.
I think the quiz agrees with my personal assessment.
Your Linguistic Profile: |
55% General American English |
20% Yankee |
15% Upper Midwestern |
10% Dixie |
0% Midwestern |


5 Comments:
Kathleen..
55% General American English
20% Upper Midwestern
20% Yankee
0% Dixie
0% Midwestern
75% General American English
15% Yankee
10% Dixie
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern
I'm surprised I don't have any midwestern influence...
Fred
65% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern
10% Yankee
5% Dixie
5% Midwestern
Ang
65% General American English
10% Upper Midwestern
10% Yankee
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
Not sure how I'm more Upper MW, Yankee, & Dixie rather than MW...
Your Linguistic Profile:
60% General American English
20% Upper Midwestern
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
5% Yankee
Mike! Where are some pictures of my nephew??? :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home