Sunday, July 31, 2005

Cleaning Out The Basket

It occured to me this weekend that I haven't posted finished objects in the longest time. Yet in my knitting basket sat pieces of a tank, the Rebecca Cardi, and an unfelted bag.

So I decided to finish at least two of the projects. Nothing was going to happen with the cardi until the weather turns cool again since mohair just makes my hand sweaty. Ick!

First, the bag went into the washer. Three cycles later, it was nicely felted. Chad grudgingly took on modeling duties for it's close-up. He just hopes his buddies in the PDX Brewer's Club don't see him. :)




Next up was the Chevron Tank where I had to teach myself how to crochet a chain border. A few hours later, et voila! The tank? C'est finis! On to the next projects on the list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home