Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What's so funny?

Babies have a weird sense of humor. Nathan's latest trick is crawling to our bedroom to find Hobey, who invariably, will take refuge under the bed. He will bust out in fits of giggles whenever he sees her. To us it sounds like this: swish, swish, swish, absolute quiet, giggle, giggle, giggle. We're not really sure what the joke is but we can't help but laugh at his unbridled glee.

Relocation is a lot of work! I don't know how people do this without corporate assistance. Everything seems to be falling into place. We finally got the results of our market analysis a few days ago and are meeting with our listing agent tomorrow to sign all the listing paperwork so our house should be on the market soon. May it move quickly....

Believe it or not. I haven't had a project on needles for three days! That will probably change tonight but I still don't know whether I want to cast on for Mystery Project #4 or #5.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home