Saturday, August 28, 2004

The Shortest Distance Between Two Points...

...is a straight line. Nathan seems to have figured out that concept by repeatedly trying to climb over his bouncer. It usually results in falling down to a sitting position on the same side he started or a not so fun face plant on the other side.



Kahlua and raspberry truffles are up for adoption. They're looking for a good home.



I used two more pounds of chocolate to make these and I STILL have some left. Oy vey!

I will never, ever, ever put wallpaper up again. Stripping it is a pain and putting it back up is a pain. I finished repairing the wallpaper in Nathan's room today and I must say I earned the massage I got this afternoon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.... truffles... look ummy!

Happy Anniversary to you and Chad yesterday! Hope you had a great massage!

Leah

August 29, 2004 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! Hope you had a fun one....teach him to walk already would ya? :) And also teach him not to break glass when you come to visit!

Mike

August 29, 2004 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home