Oh la la lace...
Did anyone else fall in love with Bonne Marie's new Lacy Poncho pattern? I did. I thought it would look great in black and I cast-on today using yarn from my stash: Classic Elite Believe, a 77% cotton/23% rayon blend. I knit up the border and two repeats of the lace pattern. The yarn is slubby so it gives some interesting texture and the finished knit it a bit more rustic and casual than the inspiration. It's stewing overnight so I can decide whether I like the yarn/pattern combination but so far, I like!
Mystery project #4 est fini (No visitations from the French Grammar Police, s'il vous plait). It flew off the needles while I was watching the Olympic men's marathon. I missed the *attack* on Brazil's runner real-time but TiVo is a good thing.
Thanks to all who wished us well on our anniversary yesterday. It was pretty low key. We stayed in and cooked cioppino and had a bottle of wine and key lime pie for dessert. Considering I cheated, I think dinner turned out well.
I Can Do It By Myself.....
Climb into the bouncer that is. Oh and guess what, he found the litter box today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home