Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Must Eat Hat



I don't know what it is about Chad's Cubs hat but Nathan feels compelled to lick the brim every time he sees it. Eeew, don't you know where that hat has been? Maybe he thinks baby spit can finally lay the Curse of the Billy Goat to rest.

The poncho is a go! After letting the swatch stew overnight and getting opinions from some knitting friends, I decided to press on with the Lacy Poncho in black Classic Elite Believe. Four pattern repeats down, 46 more to go.



What is it? Mystery Project #5.....



Nathan will be taking a blog sabbatical until after Labor Day. Really, Chad & I are off to Portland for our house hunting trip and Nathan will be staying in Phoenix being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa. The updates until then will be about houses and knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home