Meet Bellatrix
Bella, for short. She followed me home from Bikesport Michigan last Monday. I took her out for a spin on Tuesday and learned a few things....1. Even though you're really bundled up from the ankles up, cycling when it's 27 degrees out without booties is fun for about five minutes...after that, it's just cold.
2. She's FAST
3. Aerobars are a whole 'nother ball game...I need to get used to them on a flat stretch with no traffic so I can learn control and how to hold my line.
4. I will miss my granny gear and my legs definitely need building up.
Alas, since my Air Caddy was delayed due to the holidays, she did not make the trip home with us. She's waiting patiently in my parents' garage until next week when Dad will box her up and send her off with DHL. Please send us some good weather vibes so I can ride her outside this winter as much as possible....
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Regular blogging will return shortly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home