Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Channeling Dr. Seuss


It was Howloween at the Oregon Zoo
So the Cat in the Hat went with Thing One and Thing Two
Thing One ran and ran like he was in a race
The Cat and Thing Two were forced to give chase
We saw meerkats and bears, both grizzly and polar
And otters and monkeys as we ran all over
We scavenged for clues and collected our stamps
When we left for the day, we all were big champs
With treat bags of candy and fun stickers too
From another fun afternoon at the zoo!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger edalicia said...

Great Dr. Zeuss rhyme Raquel! Are you really an engineer? I sometimes wonder.

Where did you get the costumes?

Mom and Dad

October 31, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Raquel said...

Chad says I'm not really an engineer...I just play one at work. :)
I made the Thing costumes and Chad bought his.

November 01, 2006 8:03 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

look at all that fantastic knitting! I can't intarsia to save my life :) Fair Isle, yes, Intarsia, not so much. The whole family looks fantastic and the poem was great too :D

November 01, 2006 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home