
Despite the fact, that my Holiday To Do list is way longer than my Holiday Completed list (note the Christmas Countdown on the sidebar at a paltry 18%!), I cast-on for a toddler-sized Aran sweater this weekend. Why? Blame the little devil on my right shoulder tempting me with the wonderful twists and turns that make up cables. Do you know what else the little devil made me do? Break down and buy Addi Turbos. The yarn refused to slide nicely across the needles I already owned so I broke down and bought Turbos and they made a world of difference. I think I'll name this one Kinsale since it reminds me of the water in Kinsale harbor....
1 Comments:
I LOVE my addi turbos! I've been slowly building up my collection. My denise needles work wonderfully for the most part, but I do prefer the speed of the addis if I have them!
Post a Comment
<< Home