Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Simply Green



French pistou or Italian pesto? In this case, it's pistou. The difference between the two? Pistou has no pine nuts and will be the sauce of choice here until Nathan is three. Now, I don't think pignoli are quite in the same allergy league as peanuts or other tree nuts but I'm allowed to play the paranoid Mom now. And I don't want to risk depriving him of the joys of nuts when he gets older. Despite the French origins, we enjoyed pistou in a truly Italian way, tossed with linguine. Click here for the recipe.



I'd say someone enjoyed his pasta.

In knitting news, this is the bag that will never end...



This thing is easily four feet long! I had a mild panic attack when I thought I didn't have enough matching stash scraps to finish my yoga mat bag, Luckily I found another brown ball of yarn at the bottom of one of my stash bins and I only have the strap left.

1 Comments:

Blogger edalicia said...

I did not know that linguine with pesto can be used as a hair highlighter. Nathan can be an Aveda model since the highlight is very organic.

April 28, 2005 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home