It Was A Monday
What a day! I was walking out the door when I heard yells from the kitchen. I turned around to see Chad's hand covered with blood. Seems his right index finger met a serrated knife and you can guess who won. And I thought I was the only one in the family with a talent for culinary accidents. A trip to Urgent Care and three stitches later, all's well with the world again.
On a much lighter note, it's time for Drop The Puck 2005 - The Road to *Cow*-lumbus. That's right! It's our annual NCAA Frozen Four Bracket contest and quite possibly the only hockey I'll see this year but I digress. The conference finals are over and the committee has made their selections (although some leave me scratching my head) to give us this year's tournament match-ups. Click on the link above to enter. As always, participation is free and the winner gets a FF hat or t-shirt. We can't let Steve P. win for the third year in a row!


1 Comments:
Chad,
I am sorry to hear about your accident.
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home