I'm Melting......
So I rode into work yesterday since it was a nice day and yoga was cancelled, but Chad & Nathan picked me up so we could go for pizza. It didn't make sense for me to ride home since I was already halfway to the pizza place. Anyway, I was supposed to ride home today but the rain that the weathermen have been predicting finally came today along with some wind.
"Calling Car Support!!!!"

I know, I'm a wuss but the thought of riding home in the cold rain on a squishy wet seat just wasn't too palatable....
In knitting news, I'm working diligently on Mystery Project #3. I had a small setback yesterday and had to frog but I should be finished by the weekend just in time to start Mystery Project #4, #5, and #6. I'll be breaking my *Only 3 Projects On Needles* rule but the gifties, they don't wait!
I should have known Leah would be the first to answer and get the movie and scene right. She is my sister after all and we spent many hours watching Willy Wonka. I can only hope that the new Johnny Depp version will be as entertaining.


1 Comments:
I wanted to post a comment earlier that both of you (Leah and Raquel) are dorks. I wonder where the gene came from?
Post a Comment
<< Home