Spice Island
I just cruised by Mariko's blog and found out Penzey's is planning a Portland store! How exciting is that? This city will have everything then!
No new pics of knitting or Nathan today. I'm still working on the same mystery project and Ribby so I'm not going to bore you with more pictures that look like the ones I've already shown. And our little boy is a bit camera shy lately. That or he likes playing hide and seek. It won't be long before he starts running, and running, and running....
A fun diversion....Twenty Questions. I've been able to stump the game every time I've played it and it makes some rather bizarre connections. For instance, did you know that knitting needles are found on a salad bar? News to me but according to the game's logic, it's an uncommon fact about some of my favorite tools. *Shrug*.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home