Friday, January 07, 2005

How To Foil A UFO Abduction

A. Never travel alone in the woods. No UFO abduction has ever involved more than seven people.
B. Dress like a tourist and carry cameras and a map. Appear willing to go with the aliens.
C. Focus your thoughts toward the alien. Tell it, "Leave me alone. Go Away, I have a virus."

If you answered C, I'd say you're ready for a jaunt in the woods. That question came up while Chad and I were playing the Worst Case Scenario Survival game. No joke.



How I survived 30 years without knowing that? I'll never know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you now have that new knowledge - you'll be safe from aliens at leastr another 30 years now :)

January 08, 2005 6:49 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ah - the more important question is what *important* piece of knowledge is now no longer in your head because it's space has been usurped by this random fact? :D Or perhaps *I* should be worrying about that too!

January 08, 2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home