Sunday, January 02, 2005

Easy Rider



It was a nice day today so we took Nathan for a spin on his new trike. He loved it--a veritable Lance Armstrong in training. Six more inches and then he can finally reach the pedals. Good thing we have a footrest and a push bar...

A whole lotta knitting going on....



I'm making good progress on Ribby. I finished the back a few days ago and then in a fit of efficiency, cast on for both the right and left sides. Why? More immediate gratification and identical panels in gauge and length. I think I'll do the sleeves the same way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been to Knitting Bee out on 185th and West Union Rd? If not, you should and the owner, Jami, is the best. I think you live in Hillsboro, but I could be wrong. She has a S & B on Tues. nights. I enjoy your blog and a belated welcome to Portland. Patti

January 03, 2005 3:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

oh, to be making as fast progress as you are :D Lookin' good! I've only got the first 4 inches of the back done on Ribby. I'm thinking I should alternate Ribby and Cozy so I make sure to make *some* progress on Cozy or she'll continue to Languish!!
We've got portland-esque weather right now...mmmm rain.

January 05, 2005 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home