Nine States and Counting
Our books were homeless. We didn't move any bookshelves from Arizona. Nathan's bookcase was too large to move out of his room and our other bookcases had reached the end of their useful lives. What was our solution? IKEA!!! Seattle, here we come.
We spent the day in Seattle (Nathan's ninth state for those keeping score) on Saturday, primarily on an errand to get a storage system from IKEA but since neither Nathan nor I had been to Seattle before, we poked around the Pike Place Market for a few hours. Vegetables and seafood followed us home in addition to four bookcases, a toy chest, and more storage bins. We're getting really good at packing the CRV.
Why do I reach for the camera when I see Nathan doing something he's not really supposed to?
I was washing the dishes on Sunday when I realized Nathan had climbed on the dishwasher door and soaked his hair and outfit. The climbing phase has begun.
On the knitting front, I'm still plugging along on the first Christmas stocking. I think I may have overbought yarn as I'm still on the first skein of Brick Road and already starting the leg. Hooray for the Yarn Garden's generous return policy.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home