Tuesday, November 15, 2005

X Marks the Spot

Not a lot of blog fodder around here as the elves kick into high gear for the holidays. To top it off, I was on call last weekend so other than the usual weekend errands, we didn't get to do a whole lot.

But I did find a pretty cool site which asks you a series of questions and tries to match you up with your ideal location. My top five?

1. Portland, OR
2. Eugene, OR
3. Little Rock, AR
4. Milwaukee, WI
5. Chicago, IL

This reaffirms our belief that we'll stay put for a while. How about you? Are you in your ideal location? Find Your Spot!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine recommended:

1. San Bernardino, CA
2. Corvallis, OR
3. El Cajon, CA
4. Eugene, OR
5. Albuquerque, NM

I think this system is flawed...and I have zero desire to ever live in CA....and NM? I might at well stay here in TX. :)

Mike

November 17, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger angbob said...

Interestingly enough, my recommended places were:
1. Las Vegas
2. Portland
3. Los Cruces
4. Honolulu
5. San Bernadino

:P Ang

November 17, 2005 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home