October Hijinx

I often feel guilty that I don't update the old blog as often as I have in the past but the lack of time has me crying uncle more often than not. Between home, work, and training, I'd really rather sleep. But I have resolved to do a bigger update at least once a month and good news for my knitting readers is that I've picked up the needles again with a vengeance. Just don't expect sweaters and large projects - small projects only. Portable and instantly gratifying.
October was a pretty busy month for us - a few races, visits to two pumpkin patches in as many states, and Nathan's first *official* Halloween. I say official because this is the first year he really understands what trick-or-treating is all about.
The highlight of the month was a trip back to Michigan to visit family and an opportunity for both Chad and me to legally run to Canada and back without having to stop for any customs officials. The Detroit Free Press Marathon (Chad's Race Report w/ video)/Half Marathon (My Race Report w/ video) festivities capped off successful race seasons for both of us. Now we can settle down, reacquaint ourselves with hiking and the other activities we like to do, knit/brew like fiends, and rest before gearing up to do it all over again next year.


1 Comments:
*LOVE* that wolverine car!!! :)
Completely understand lack of time for blogging... ;) It certainly does get harder. I still think you are doing a fantastic job! ;D
-B!
Post a Comment
<< Home