Saturday, February 05, 2005

Snaps for T2

I never realized until today how much I love my Timbuk2 Commute laptop bag. Isn't it cute (read, loud & obnoxious)?


In addition to it's stylin' looks, it's probably the best designed bag I've ever had. I picked it up after going through multiple work-supplied bags that have broken and scattered my belongings everywhere. So why the revelation? Work has been a bear all week since we're currently in a lines-down task force which made it necessary to meet over the weekend (blech). Since it was a beautiful morning, I decided to ride instead of drive but I was worried that my laptop bag would shift all over the place. I needn't have worried. Once the rather flimsy-looking stabilizer straps were cinched down, the bag did not move which enabled me to have a rather enjoyable ride. I'm sold all over again.

A side effect of all this work stuff is the depressing lack of knitting time. I'm still plugging along on Ribby's sleeves. Two more increases and then I can get to the business of sleeve cap shaping. And I put the finishing touches on mystery project #2!

Given the comments from the last entry, I've come to the conclusion that I need to watch more movies or give everyone else a hard time for watching too many movies. The last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home